We’re Here to Help You Make The Best Choices For Retirement and Beyond
You shouldn’t have to figure it all out on your own. We created BestChoicesForSeniors.com to aid aging adults in their journey to through their golden years.
Majority of seniors have don’t have a good idea of where to start when it comes to planning their retirement. Whether that’s safety proofing your home, buying your first wheelchair, to installing a stir lift, we’ve got you covered.
Our team does the hard work for you. Take a look at our guides and recommendations
Our Step By Step Approach
Conduct firsthand research
The first part of our process is to research what topics matter to seniors. Then find the absolute best products and services to review and test
Methodically Review and Test
Once we find what to review, we review each product & service through our 3 step process
Medically Review Content for Accuracy
Lastly to ensure safety and accuracy, we have all our content medically reviewed by our in house medical team
Who We Are?
When we retire at ages 64, 65 we find ourselves heavily reliant on your children (and even grandchildren) for technology advice and buying products or services online. It was our goal and retirement project to help seniors become independent and informed. Read More About us
- Skype Devices for Elderly to CommunicateMaking our elderly relatives happy and at ease is easier than one would think. Most of them only want a … Read more
- Best Golf Clubs for Senior LadiesGolf is one of those sports that is often associated with grace, sophistication, luxury, and of course, fun. Golf is … Read more
- Best Golf Clubs For Senior Men to Shoot Under ParGolf is a game for all ages. It’s something you can play no matter how young or old you are … Read more
- Most Common Types Of Wheelchairs For ElderlyThere are so many types of wheelchairs for the elderly that we’ve seen many get baffled. Sources online don’t make … Read more
- Exercise For Elderly In Wheelchairs To Get StrongerThe fact that exercise helps improve fitness is a well-known one. However, what only a few fully grasp is that … Read more
About Best Choices for Seniors
When we retired in 2015 (at ages 64, 65) we found ourselves heavily reliant on our children (and even grandchildren) for technology advice and buying products or services online. It was our goal and retirement project to become independent seniors. Read More About us